Pleas relating to matters such as construction of a wall, house, drain or ditch creating a nuisance to the tenement of another are to be initiated by king's writ, proceed by summonses and attachments and by inspection of the location of the nuisance (if either party requests that). If it is found that there is a nuisance, it is to be removed at once and compensation awarded by the inquest jury (or other judge depending on the direction the case has taken) to the plaintiff. As well, the party responsible for the nuisance it to be heavily amerced by the bailiffs and be obliged (by distraint) to remove the nuisance.